Up to $7500 Welcome Pack

game image

Let Em Ride

Let ‘Em Ride by RealTime Gaming is one of the simplest variants of standard poker games today. Its inception dates back to 2006. The graphics and sound effects are an absolute fit for this game. Moreover, players can be sure that their data is safe and secure. The goal of Let ‘Em Ride poker is to create a winning hand of sufficient strength to qualify for one of the payouts.

34

game rating

Unfortunately, Let Em Ride is not available for now, but you can try these similar games for free or real money at El Royale Casino:

Diamond Machine
Diamond Machine
Play for fun
Undersea treasure
Undersea treasure
Play for fun
Dia de los Muertos Respins
Dia de los Muertos Respins
Play for fun
Juicy Wins
Juicy Wins
Play for fun
Caribbean Islands
Caribbean Islands
Play for fun
Behind the Mask
Behind the Mask
Play for fun
Dragon Flame
Dragon Flame
Play for fun
Buffalo. The Wild Power
Buffalo. The Wild Power
Play for fun
Money Express
Money Express
Play for fun
Jo-Jo-Joker
Jo-Jo-Joker
Play for fun
Respin the Win
Respin the Win
Play for fun
Octopus&Pearl Bonus
Octopus&Pearl Bonus
Play for fun

Specific Rules and Table Limits


Let ‘Em Ride game follows some specific rules and table limits. This review will highlight the rules, gameplay, payout range, and offer a general verdict about the game setting. Some of the rules include:

  • A standard deck of 52 cards is used in the game.
  • Three-player cards are dealt face up while the two community cards are dealt face down.
  • A side bet is placed to qualify for the progressive jackpot.

Let ‘Em Ride by RTG offers a flexible betting range of $5 to $250.
 

Let Em Ride

Platform: Download, Flash
Number of Decks: 1
Configurable Options: REAL System-Wide Progressive Jackpot Status, FUN Local Progressive Bet Percentage, FUN Local Progressive Jackpot Default
House Edge Standards Payout: 3.51% (Default)
House Edge Alternate Payout: 3.43%

How to Play the Game


You can enjoy exceptional payouts when you play Let ‘Em Ride. The Let ‘Em Ride game screen gives you access to the “Help” section and betting chips on the bottom section. You must set your bets first before you play Let ‘Em Ride for free or real money. You will be dealt three cards face up at the beginning of the game. Two community cards are dealt face down. You can raise your ante bet or continue without wagering before revealing the fourth card. If your hand is strong enough to win, you can raise or otherwise continue without wagering to reveal the final card.
 

banner

UP TO $7500 WELCOME PACK

How to Win the Game


To win Let ‘Em Ride by RealTime Gaming, you must have a hand of 10s or more. Pair of 10s or Better is the lowest combination, which gives 1:1 payout. The highest payout of 1000:1 is awarded when you collect Royal Flush. With a side bet, you can be sure to win the progressive jackpot if you land a Royal Flush or bonus payouts for other winning combos.
Since you don’t play against the house or other players, you must have a good strategy to make good profits in the Let ‘Em Ride game. This strategy will guide you on deciding whether to raise or continue without wagering once the cards are dealt. You should let your bet ride through to the end if:

  • You have 3 cards of a kind
  • A pair of 10 or higher
  • Cards necessary for a flush

Once the fourth card is revealed, you can decide to recover your money or let it ride.


Conclusion


Let ‘Em Ride game is a simple version of poker by RTG. It offers a simple interface, easy gameplay, and a chance to win a progressive jackpot. Whether a newbie or veteran player, you will find this game high paying and easy to play.
 

FAQ

  • What is the RTP rate of the Let ‘Em Ride game by RTG?

    This game has a house edge of 3.51%, which leaves a theoretical RTP rate of 96.49%.
  • Where can I play this game for free?

    You can play for fun and enjoy the demo version of Let ‘Em Ride many online casinos.
  • What do I need to win the progressive jackpot?

    You should make a side bet of $1 and land a Royal Flush.